I have following questions regarding the answer you have provided me regarding Itamam-ul-Hujjah on neighboring countries.
1) I think the answer you have provided is not sufficient. I still cannot understand that how we can assume that just on the basis of Itamam-ul-Hujjah which was done in Makkah/Madina, it was also done on Faris and Rome? I mean that there is evident difference between itamam-ul-hujjah on the people of Makkah/Madina where first every question was answered directly and then only the punishment was given. Whereas in the case of neighboring countries, only letters and then later an army was sent by only giving leverage to individuals who ask for asylum. To elaborate further if I make an analogy, if for example in current times, a prophet comes in India, and does itamam-ul-hujjah there, punishes the kafirs there and then write a letter that I have done this in India and now the same will happen to you in Pakistan if you will negate what I am preaching. Will it be considered as itamam-ul-hujjah?
2) Were the letters written to the neighboring countries before the punishment to the direct addressees or after that? Could you please provide the content of letter?
3) Any evidence from the sources of history that the message of Islam was delivered in its ultimate form to the people in neighboring countries? Like people accepting Islam, or Quran or any hadith mentioning that those people are also doing kufr?
4) This is the question which I asked in my last email as well but could not get answer. "Can we say that today Israel, India and US are doing persecution and if we were able then Jihad was obligatory to be declared by our state?"
5) My next question is regarding the current issue of Cartoons on Facebook. What should be the approach of a person using Facebook, should we deactivate our accounts or should we defend it by being there?